91 coupe for sale

Guest wally888

The dealer called me a few minutes ago....customer he was holding for declined. Car is straight up with exception of the paint is (origonal) a little weak. Has a sunroof and probably 16 ways (not sure)...sounds like a deal @ 3K .

Robert: Here's your opportunity for a great vacation. Grab a plane back east, pick up the '91 (I'll supply funds), and then you have a great time driving it back here to SoCal. When you get here, I'll have a Big 6 room awaitin' just a few blocks from Disneyland. Now doesn't that just sound peachy? I'll even throw in a few extra bucks for a tank of gas and a couple Big Macs on your way.

<span style="font-weight: bold">-- ALF</span> laugh.gif

Well Alf,,,,not fair....How 'bout me frown.gif?

I actually looked at the situation again. I have been quietly looking for a white 91 with a hole in the roof and prefably 16 ways with low miles. Almost would spring for this one....just don't care to go through paint restoration and a tiny bit to many miles. They tell me the car is good to go otherwise....even the drivers seat and steering wheel only show mininal if any wear. If someone on the forum out there is thinking about a 91, this one sounds decent and for a great daily driver a $500.00 squirt job would suffice fine