1973 Sept, Dec

1984-1993 All

1994 Jan thru Jun

1995 Aug, Oct

1998 April, Dec

1999 Oct

2001 Feb, Apr, Jun, Sept-Dec

2002-2003 All

The Library is a 501©3 charitable organization so you donation would be tax deductible. Please contact Kim Miller at kmiller@aacalibrary.org Thanks for your help!

Guest copper128

Pretty sure I saved all mine from the late 80's and early 90's. If I can find them, I'd be happy to donate them to a worthy cause. grin.gif

What's really sad is that a lot of the issues you need were thrown in the dumpster a few months after they were printed. Clay saves a few of each issue in case someone asks for a back issue, but most of the excess production goes in the trash. I believe it's printed and priced by rounding up to nearest 1000 needed to fulfill subscriptions.

And what is really IRRITATING is that OCA's current Road Show Coordinator claims it is too expensive to ship sample (read leftover) copies to Road Show hosts so they go in the trash. I know for fact $5000 was budgeted for Road Show every year I served as a Director (I made the motions), and we rarely spent more than $1200-1500 of it. He also refused to pay for the Club Portapotty at Spring Carlisle ($65 for the weekend) and griped about paying for tables, chairs and refreshments. Says no other swap meet costs that much- well, dammit, other swap meets aren't Carlisle. And I sure missed that Portajohn- standing in line 10-15 minutes to pee gets real old real quick.

We no longer even have a presence at Hershey because the guy who was doing it got tired of fooling with the RS Coordinator's quirks and fidgets, but that seems to be a trademark of people associated with the 1998-2002 regime. As an orphaned marque we need visibility now more than ever.

Since I usually talk to myself, I thought I would reply as well. If you guys do come across extra literature please do contact Kim. You would be pleased and proud to have your literature in our library as it gets METICULOUS care. Kim handles all pieces with kid gloves and we do have special packaging and storage to avoid deterioration from sunlight and harmful atmospheric condtions. Our fire prevention is state of the art as well. Our security is like Fort Knox! We house the Pontiac-Oakland, Fire apparatus and Bus Museum's collections as well. Any day now we will announce one of the WORLD's premier literature collections moving to our building in Hershey.

• 1 month later...
Guest Doug Blake

Steve,

Hey I know I'm a little late on this message, but sure you don't need these?

Sept-'94

Sept-'96

June, Aug-Dec-'97

June, Sept-Nov-'98

Sept-'00

Going through my magazine pile since nothing to do with this broken leg.