90 red conv Ebay 153k mi $6k no reserve 2 days

55chevy

I agree it does looks nice on the outside and six grand is possibly an attractive price for a ragtop in great shape.

One observation, if you bring up one of the pictures of the interior looking in from the passenger side, you'll note the drivers side seat and passenger side seats are different. The pasenger side has the thigh bolster that is separate from the seat cushion consistent with 16-way seats. The driver's side is not that way. For this car, Barney's database entry as of 08/2002 indicates the car is in Atlanta (versus Florida) with no 16-way seats so, maybe these items might be worth questioning the seller about before bidding should they matter to you. (The text indicates the seller owns 5 Reattas so he/she would probably be familiar with these concerns.)

Hey Reatta Fan , did you notice that the driver's seat doesn't even look like any '90 Reatta Seat I've ever seen . Speaking of Reatta Seats , I have a pair of Tan Reatta Seats I'd like to sell (they are not 16-Way) The driver'S seat is showing wear but it's not worn through or torn. I just installed a nice set of 16-Way Seats and these came out of my '90 Convertible . ANYBODY INTERESTED ? MAKE ME AN OFFER !

shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gif

Danny Walker e-mail : pureguyschef@wmconnect.com

The drivers seat does look wrong for a '90. Are those suede inserts in the side and rear bolsters? I don't remember what the early leather/suede seats looked like, but maybe from an earlier car? Floormat doesn't look original either. All things considered, it looks pretty good for $6k.

If I were in the market, I'd be more concerned about the oil pressure reading two bars with the engine off. Original oil senders were famous for that but makes it hard to judge the engine condition.