What # do i have?

Go to www.reatta.net and click on "get the reatta latest Reatta database" Choose either text or excell and compare the last 4 digits of your serial number to the other '91s listed there. I believe it was Stan Leslie who did a search of all '91s so your vin should be listed there but you should also send your information to Barney. He is listed also on the reatta.net home page.

Send me the information on your car and I can probably tell you more. I need the colors, exterior and interior. options and vin number.

The neat thing about the database is if you have basic computer skills, you can download it to Excel and you can sort by year, color, etc.

So in the case of a 1991, set up a file with just the 1991 cars, then sort by color. With this information you can also calculate the number of cars made like yours. Example. A silver coupe could have grey, blue, or red interior.

When you sort the silver cars, you can then also sort for each color interior.

Add them up and do the math will give you a very close idea of how many of each interior color was made.

The information Tom has on the web page shows 7% of the 1991's were silver, 67% of the silver cars had grey interior, 12% had red, and 12% had blue. Using those numbers you can then estimate the number of each color combination made.

This is not precise as we do not have every 1991's color information available.

The number can vary by several cars. Using the Silver example above, 7% of 1519 is 106.33 cars. If our estimate is off by .5 (6.5%)the number would be 98.735 or about 8 silver cars difference, but it is the best guess we have until all cars are identified.

The car has an exterior color of "81 Bright Red" with an interior

called "999 Red". The serial # is 1G4EC13L1MB901411. According to

the original invoice, it was sold in Cincinnati OH in 9/28/91 to a

woman named Susan Blake. We are the second owners and are wanting to

sell the car. It has 112,000 original miles on it and is in excellent

condition. Any information you could provide us on the car along with

what it might be worth would be greatly appreciated. What would you

recommend to us for selling the car? Any info you could supply would

be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again,

Miguel Atencio