info about KAR KOOL

Guest 57 pontiac

Guest 57 pontiac

Found an item that is marked Kar Kool and it is some type of fan that was added under the dash of an older car. It is 12 v so perhaps 50s or 60s. It was a product of Haral industries of 114 east 32 nd street Ny Ny. It says made in Canada. I don't have the item with me as I am sending this so can not put in a photo right now. Anyone out there know anything about the item.? Another item saved from the crusher.

Guest 57 pontiac

I guess I need to take a photo of it and put it on my post. It will take a day till I get it on line as I have to go to my business to get it and then bring it home to take a photo. I don't understand why my post was re located when many others with questions are not .

Guest 57 pontiac

hey 48lccoup. There was a guy by the name of Ronnie Farnsworth here in Vermont. going back to the stock car days of the fiftys, he had a Hudson super six that he thought was the fastest thing on the track. He had the number 13 on it and every once and awhile things woud go right for him and no one could touch that old Hudson. He always said he had a trick on tuneing them up Something special he did I think to the carb.. Last year at our Bennington Vermont car show I met a guy that once bought a Hudson from Farnsworth. Small world, every hear of him ?

57Pontiac...

I moved it to the Tech Questions with your best interest in mind. I suppose it is a judgement-call for your benefit. When such questions become buried within the General Section it reduces the audience, of whom, could provide you with opinions, or, answers.

The General Section is just that...Some folks read the Tech Questions "only", then, go to other car club marques down the page. Some folks read just the "Buy/Sell, ignoring the General Section, and, vice-versa, so on...

Let me know if you want it back in the General Section. Whatever you want.

"To keep posts categorized makes it easier to read by those who could offer you the most expedient, knowledgeable responses."

Guest 57 pontiac

Thanks, if given a choice I would prefer that it be put back on the General forum. I was looking more for conversation than tech answers. I thought that it was interesting and wanted to share it. I for one never go to "tech " section and just like to read what others have to say in the General forum. Thanks for your thought.