322 or 364 bellhousing?

Is there a difference in the bolt pattern on <BR>the 322 or 364 manual transmission bell housing? I have one and the guy I bought it from wasn't sure which year or motor it was.<BR>Also do the 401 intakes fit a 364? or 322?<BR>Thanks

I've got a bellhousing from a 264/322 on my garage floor: The very bottom holes on the bellhousing-to-block mating surface are 17 1/4-inches apart, on center. The "dowl" locator holes (second holes up from the lower portion, or dust cover) are 18 inches on center.<BR>Let me know which one you've got, just out of curiosity.<BR>-Brad

so are the dynaflows different for a 57 buick and 56? If you wanted to switch motors would you also have to switch trans? And would the driveline torque tube fit?

the measurements on this bell housing are 17" center to center for the locating dowel holes and the holes right below those are<BR>16 5/8" center to center. Anybody have a 364 bell housing?<P>Also martinsr which one is narrower?<p>[ 10-12-2001: Message edited by: flatblack ]