'91-'94 Roadmaster questions

Barney Eaton

I received some questions from a Roadmaster owner, we do not have a tech advisor for these cars and I don't know the answer.

He has two '93's and needs the a/c lines from the condensor...he was no more specific than that. He is also looking for a hood ornament.

My thoughts are the a/c parts are probably the same as the Cadillac and Impala. Do we have any experts?

If you can help send him a note at gfisher@wightman.ca

Barney, due to limitations on our e-mail system at work, I cannot directly contact him, so I will answer through this forum.

Tube, evaporator to condenser(all metal, no rubber) is the same on 92-93 Caprice,92 Olds Custom Cruiser(wagon),and 92-93 Buick Roadmaster and Estate Wagons.

Hose, A/C compressor to accumilator and to condenser,(rubber hose and metal tubing, with a manifold to attach onto the compressor, is the same on 92-93 Chevrolet Caprice, 91-92 Olds Custom Cruiser, 91-93 Buick Roadmaster and Estate

Wagon, and 93 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham.

The hood ornament is available through GM dealers yet, along with the hoses if he wants new ones. if he would like to purchase new parts, he can send me a e-mail with a phone number and I will contact him regarding purchasing and shipping, but he can also go to his nearest GM dealer.

Hope I've been some help.

I'll concur with the overlapping use on that B-chassis platform for those year models. I suspect they will be stocked in Lansing of another GM parts warehouse in the northland, hence about a week on a regular order from a local dealer or from GMPARTSMAN.

Enjoy!

NTX5467