1949 & 1933 Unrestored Plymouth vehicles - Helping widow

My wife has a friend who's husband died and he has a 1933 Plymouth 2 door Plymouth Deluxe and a 1949 Plymouth Club he started to restore.  From the photos I've seen it's all disassembled but not much progress.  The Widow had absolutely no idea what to do to sell all of this and who to contact.  As a retired Chrysler Engineer I offered to at least try to connect her with anyone who might be interested.  She has titles for these 2 vehicles but the photos are not much help except the one of the 6 cyl engines is out of the vehicle and the 2 door body is sitting on stands.  It looks like the interior is in rough shape.  She has a lot of boxes with parts and manuals.  I do not know the extend of what she has at this point.  She is very motivated to get rid of all of this so it might be a 'steal' for any restorers.  I have absolutely no financial gain in any of this other than trying to help my wife's friend.  If anyone is interested I could get more information that what little I have.  I'd also be willing to go to her house and take pictures to help depending on the interest.  She lives in the Cincinnati Ohio Area.   If you have any interest or someone you know might have interest please let me know. Again.. just trying to help her out of this. 

34119.jpeg

34121.jpeg

34122.jpeg

34120.jpeg

34115.jpeg

34116.jpeg

I can’t help on finding a buyer for you. But I can tell you that the engine on the stand is a 1933 or 1934 based on the exposed shape of the cylinder bores. In 1935 they went to a full length water jacket.

Neither car has any value to restorers except as parts.  The coupe will sell to a hot rodder on local craig's list.   Ask 5k or best offer.

The later club sedan in pieces is not worth much.   I would start at 1500 or 2k and take the first offer.

• Like 1