'41 Buick Century Sedanet $15K

This looks like a good buy for someone willing to do a little work.  The cosmetics are a bit rough, but if the account of the mechanical condition is accurate, this is a great price for a very sought-after model.  Seller's description:

"I have owned this car since the early 1990's, at that time it was an older restoration car. I used it a lot in the beginning but only sparingly in recent years. Last year I had a mechanic go over the engine and car basics; valve job, repaired and flushed fuel lines, fuel pump, carb, filters, brakes, brake lines, master cylinder, battery, seals, gaskets, etc. The car is in decent shape  but could use some restoration. Look closely at the pictures. The instrument panel has some Bakelite plastic decay, as do the radio buttons and windshield wiper knob. I am not aware of any rust, but have not gone over the car with a "fine tooth comb." The seats seem to be original with plastic covering that was on there when I got the car. It has been garaged ever since I bought it. It is located in Texas northeast of Dallas.

The '41 Buick Century Sedanette is a bit rare and a thoroughbred of a car, the fastest car on the market in 1941."

41Century.webp.6be4a61a06e8fb30fe41202954aa34df.webp
41Century2.webp.6fe9fa79a1dc6dc36aa5533f4c619a71.webp

• Like 8