For Sale: 1935 ROLLS ROYCE MODEL 20/25 LIMOUSINE - Project - $25,000 - RAVENNA, OH - Not Mine

For Sale: 1935 ROLLS ROYCE MODEL 20/25 LIMOUSINE - Project - $25,000 - RAVENNA, OH

1935 20-25 for sale by owner - Ravenna, OH - craigslist
Seller's Description:

1935 ROLLS ROYCE SEDAN. VERY COMPLETE MODEL 20-25. BARN FIND. PAINT AND INTEIOR POOR, BUT COMPLETE. NO DENTS IN THE ALL-ALUMINUM BODY. CAR HAS GLASS PARTITION BETWEEN THE DRIVER AND PASSENGERS, JUMP SEATS, BUD VASES, DUAL SIDEMOUNTS AND ORIGINAL LEATHER INTERIOR. ENGINE RUN LIKE A WATCH, BUT THE CLUTCH SLIPS (MAYBEE JUST AN ADJUSTMENT). CAR HAS BEEN A BACK BURNER PROJECT IN MY SHOP FOR 20 YEARS AND I'LL NEVER GET TO IT! ASKING $25,000. OBO. CAN DELIVER FOR EXPENSES. odometer: 10,000. CALL, NO TEXT, LEAVE MESSAGE IF NO ANSWER.
Copy and paste in your email: 78f966374c663bf8a6bb6f22bb12f5ee@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1935 ROLLS ROYCE MODEL 20/25 LIMOUSINE - Project.

'35 ROLLS ROYCE 20-25 OH a.jpg

'35 ROLLS ROYCE 20-25 OH b.jpg

'35 ROLLS ROYCE 20-25 OH c.jpg

'35 ROLLS ROYCE 20-25 OH d.jpg

'35 ROLLS ROYCE 20-25 OH e.jpg

'35 ROLLS ROYCE 20-25 OH f.jpg

'35 ROLLS ROYCE 20-25 OH g.jpg

'35 ROLLS ROYCE 20-25 OH h.jpg

'35 ROLLS ROYCE 20-25 OH i.jpg

'35 ROLLS ROYCE 20-25 OH j.jpg

'35 ROLLS ROYCE 20-25 OH k.jpg

'35 ROLLS ROYCE 20-25 OH l.jpg

• Like 1

However,  this does have the advantage of being the perkier 20/25 and it runs!   The running is kind of a big deal.   So for a bit less money I might talk a friend in to this and hope they didn't hate me for the rest of my life.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, alsancle said:

However,  this does have the advantage of being the perkier 20/25 and it runs!   The running is kind of a big deal.   So for a bit less money I might talk a friend in to this and hope they didn't hate me for the rest of my life.

A.J:

Do you recognize what coachbuilder's name is on that sill plate?

Steve

No.  Probably was there were dozens of builders in London in the 30s so hard to even guess.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

• Thanks 1