75 Buick LeSabre Custom. Where to source body/trim/badge pcs?

MCJGWS

Hello everyone,

I just joined your group and am looking for some advice. 
I have a 75 Buick LeSabre C. convertible. It’s mostly original but I’ve made a bunch of changes too. See attached pics. 
Can anyone tell me a good place to find small trim parts or body or bumper pcs. 
im looking for the piece of painted plastic that sits horizontal, under the rear license plate.  Or the cover of the trunk key cylinder. It’s a badge that pivots sideways to expose the key hole. 
little stuff like that. 
Thanks. Marcus

Pics didn't come thru?

Helps to have a period factory parts book available so you can get the original factory part numbers.

Here's a good place to visit too.

https://forums.aaca.org/forum/57-buick-post-war/

A fellow there has a 72 Centurion ragtop that had a buggered-up trunk lock cover. It took a little sanding and polishing but he got that Vitrolux plastic looking great. Your car suffers from the same low-grade trim plastic as the 72, and the Chevy, Olds and Pontiac versions.

On the plastic bumper filler pieces: they are not convertible-specific. Fillers for any 1975 LeSabre will work fine. Two and four door hardtops, four door sedans and convertibles all use the same parts. 1974 and 1976 may also use the same parts. I don't know for sure if LeSabre pieces are available as an aftermarket reproductions, but they're available for a lot of 70s GM cars.

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet!

thank you. 
I have the original manual and looked up the part but it has a vague description and no p/n. I’ll try to send a pic of the manual and specific page. IMG_1406.jpeg.9ba37add202464a68ac8f7b5786e7b55.jpegIMG_4079.jpeg.92ebd9fe843943825186314c7891e0e0.jpegIMG_4080.jpeg.fb8c1f2358bc0e9ddaa1da54dc6b2f79.jpeg

• Like 2