1938 Buick Special Touring Sedan Sheetmetal needed

Hello and thanks for taking time to read this.

Does any one know of a source for  sheetmetal fo the trunk floor and rear rocker ( valance panel behind the rear bumper that attaches to the trunk floor ) for a 1938 Buick Special Touring Sedan?

Thank you!

I would suggest you contact Dave Tacheny. He probably has a good parts car that he could furnish that from. You can best reach him between 4 and 7 pm Central at 763-427-3460.

If I'm thinking of the correct pieces based on your description, much of them are flat or nearly so, which could be fabricated by someone with basic sheetmetal skills.  Are you primarily looking for pieces for the jack/tool tray area and valance below the trunk lid?

Thanks for all your replies, I reached out to Dave Tacheny, he has no trunk or rear valance panels, I've seen Kemps products, $$$$. 

EmTee, you are right, the trunk floor could be done with flat sheetmetal, the valance is a different story as is the tool tray, if I could get those pieces I could fabricate the trunk floor.

Even if the overall dimensions are different you may be able to cut pieces from them to restore the damaged areas on your original panels.  They'll still be a lot closer to what you need than a flat sheet...  ;)