No turn signals on my 1988 reatta

williamh

Yes I've checked mostly everything I replaced the module twice each time nothing plug the old one in I get 4 ways that's not saying much got both off eBay  I don't think either was good why would I only have 4 ways n nothing lights on my dash when there on either 

I am looking at the 1988 service manual..... 

Fuse # 6 feeds the brakes, third brake light and hazard 

Fuse #7 gives power to the turn siginals at the turn signal module. 

You could also test the pink/black wire (C2 position) at the module to check for 12v 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I replaced the turn module again today another bad one I plug in the old one 4 ways work break lights work head lights marker lights no chime though and no turn signals still fuses all good wires all check out I was looking is there a second module located behind the glove box that could cause this issue ?also is the turn switch possibly gone bad or does it just have springs in it ?they seem stiff still 

Edited by williamh (see edit history)

I am attaching the wiring diagram from the 1988 service manual.   Hopefully it is clear enough for you to see what is connected. 

One thought, since nothing is working check the ground wire.... it is the lower left ..black wire w/white tracer identified as in  pin position "B"

1988 turn signal.jpg

• Like 2

21 hours ago, williamh said:

...there a second module located behind the glove box that could cause this issue ?

Do you have the factory shop manual?  If not, you should...

• Haha 1