AACA Eastern Divisional tour

We're winding down a fabulous week of touring today with a visit to the USMC Museum at Quantico. I'll post some pics and more detail when we get home, but it's been great. Soaked up a ton of history, ate too much and enjoyed flawless weather. The MG is running great with a spare engine we dropped in just two days before departing. Hats off to Fredericksburg Region, The Buzzards Breath Touring Region and especially tourmaster Charlie Steffy for a super event. Closing banquet this evening. 

20240612_113944.jpg

Edited by Terry Bond (see edit history)
  • Like 1

On 6/13/2024 at 12:39 PM, Terry Bond said:

We're winding down a fabulous week of touring today with a visit to the USMC Museum at Quantico. I'll post some pics and more detail when we get home, but it's been great. Soaked up a ton of history, ate too much and enjoyed flawless weather. The MG is running great with a spare engine we dropped in just two days before departing. Hats off to Fredericksburg Region, The Buzzards Breath Touring Region and especially tourmaster Charlie Steffy for a super event. Closing banquet this evening. 

20240612_113944.jpg

Terry It was a pleasure to meet you. I agree totaly with what you said. The tour was wonderful and we had a great time. Your MG looked wonderful and seemed to run wonderfully. So glad we went. The people made it all worthwhile. The places we visited and the roads we drove on were well worth the trip. Our 560SL drove like a champ on its first tour.

Hope you don't mind me posting a few photos I took. Look forward to seeing you again in Saratoga.

IMG_9031.jpeg

IMG_9034.jpeg

IMG_9044.jpeg

IMG_9086.jpeg

IMG_9095.jpeg

IMG_9173.jpeg

IMG_9188.jpeg

IMG_9203.jpeg

IMG_9221.jpeg

IMG_9230.jpeg

IMG_9245.jpeg

IMG_9286.jpeg

IMG_9246.jpeg

IMG_9307.jpeg

IMG_9208.jpeg

IMG_8997.jpeg

IMG_9011.jpeg

IMG_9022.jpeg

IMG_9181.jpeg

Edited by philip roitman (see edit history)