For Sale: 1962 Studebaker Lark Regal 4dr Sedan, 6-cyl. manual shift w/OD - $5,500 - Interlochen, MI - Not Mine

For Sale: 1962 Studebaker Lark Regal 4dr Sedan, 6-cyl. manual shift w/OD - $5,500 - Interlochen, MI

1962 studebaker lark for sale by owner - Honor, MI - craigslist
Seller's Description:

This is a good running, solid car. It drives nicely and holds the road just fine. It has the old-fashioned overdrive that works flawlessly allowing you to cruise at highway speeds easily. No significant rust and the paint shines well. The interior is nice. I don't know how long it's been since I saw a 60s Studebaker without a cracked dash. No cracks here. It has the straight six OHV engine, and it starts on the first turn. No smoke knocks or funny noises. Brakes and exhaust are in good shape. No tools needed to get on the road today. Quarter sized stone chip but no cracks in w/s behind mirror.  In the pics the air cleaner was off because I had just adjusted the choke and idle. It has been re installed.
Copy and paste in your email: 304e8b66fa9834b8a5acae164b4646d7@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1962 Studebaker Lark Regal 4dr Sedan.

'62 Studebaker Lark MI a.jpg

'62 Studebaker Lark MI b.jpg

'62 Studebaker Lark MI c.jpg

'62 Studebaker Lark MI d.jpg

'62 Studebaker Lark MI e.jpg

'62 Studebaker Lark MI f.jpg

'62 Studebaker Lark MI g.jpg

'62 Studebaker Lark MI h.jpg

'62 Studebaker Lark MI i.jpg

'62 Studebaker Lark MI j.jpg

• Like 4