WTB: Thermostatic shutter thermostat NON FUNCTIONING to use for cover pattern

I am looking for a non functioning thermostatic shutter thermostat with or without the thermostat to use for cover pattern. 

The fillister head screws are hopelessly rusted in place and I have already broken one head off. 

Need to find a cover plate only to use as a drill guide. 

Perhaps there is a mechanical drawing of the unit showing the hole pattern out there?

Thank you. 

5 hours ago, ak said:

I am looking for a non functioning thermostatic shutter thermostat with or without the thermostat to use for cover pattern. 

The fillister head screws are hopelessly rusted in place and I have already broken one head off. 

Need to find a cover plate only to use as a drill guide. 

Perhaps there is a mechanical drawing of the unit showing the hole pattern out there?

Thank you. 

I believe that this part is reproduced already drilled, tapped and ready to go.  Last year my car looked like it had corrosion around that area and when I was online looking at other parts being reproduced I saw that they were available, but did not buy it yet.  Here is the embarrassing part , I do not know if it was from Lavina restorations or Straight eight restorations, both have a lot of little known parts avaliable and both of their websites make it difficult to even realize that they sell parts, almost need a secret handshake to open store page especially Straight eights.

please let us know if you find part. I think it’s most helpful if we conclude these threads so that we can make the path easier for the next person