Not mine: 1941 Buick Super 4-door sedan Mecum auction in Indianapolis, IN

I will be watching this auction out of curiosity since this car is the exact twin of mine, down to the color.  The lack of information is annoying.  I've never gone to an auction so I don't know how it works, but I would be hesitant to bid on a car without at least some basic information about condition.

From the look of the photos, this is a solid original car that has been in storage for quite a while.  You would think that Mecum or the seller would have at least cleaned the mold off the dashboard and steering column before taking those interior pics!  I am very curious to hear what this car sells for.

• Like 1

I just took a quick look over all the offerings at this auction, and there are a lot of very interesting cars, including two other '41 Buicks not mentioned in Reynard's post (a Super convertible and a Special Sedanet), a couple of nice looking '49 Cadillacs, a very nice Hudson Hornet with Twin-H power, etc.  Most of the cars are offered at no reserve.  It's worth taking a look at the website even if it's just to look at the pictures!