For Sale: 1955 MG TF - Project - $13,750 - Ft. Lupton, CO - Not Mine

For Sale: 1955 MG TF - Project - $13,750 - Ft. Lupton, CO

1955 MGTF for sale by owner - Fort Lupton, CO - craigslist
Seller's Description:

This is a 1250 cc model and one of the last built of the short run of TF's- The car has no rust anywhere and is really solid- has a lot of undercoating and grime underneath but again sound. Original color was Birch Grey - looks to have been repainted at some time in its life- It does have some new parts - carpeting, top, tires and tonneau cover. It also runs pretty well with good oil pressure, clutch, fuel system, and brakes redone. The engine is the original from the factory still. The car could use restoration but can be enjoyed as that goes on- If you call, I would be glad to go over the car in detail and some of its history as well. One thought would be to order new seat covers and enjoy as is-or do a restoration or maybe just paint and replace rubber -lots of options for sure- Again -Call as I don't text and prefer a conversation about the car. odometer: 70000
Copy and paste in your email: 7742ff7e56cb370ca5e34abb85c4a471@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1955 MG TF - Project.

'55 MGTF CO a.jpg

'55 MGTF CO aa.jpg

'55 MGTF CO b.jpg

'55 MGTF CO c.jpg

'55 MGTF CO d.jpg

'55 MGTF CO e.jpg

'55 MGTF CO f.jpg

'55 MGTF CO g.jpg

• Like 1

I have always liked the styling of these TFs.

Too bad the vast majority of them you'll spend as much time under the hood as you will driving them.