For Sale: 1941 Ford Special Tudor- $13,800 - Sioux Falls, SD - Not Mine

For Sale: 1941 Ford Deluxe Special Tudor- $13,800 - Sioux Falls, SD

1941 ford deluxe for sale by owner - Sioux Falls, SD - craigslist
Seller's Description:

Runs and drives, nice old ride.
Copy and paste in your email: 1b5a905eaa5738f6aee6a31300a128b0@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1941 Ford Deluxe Special Tudor.

'41 ford deluxe SD a.jpg

'41 ford deluxe SD b.jpg

'41 ford deluxe SD c.jpg

'41 ford deluxe SD d.jpg

'41 ford deluxe SD e.jpg

'41 ford deluxe SD f.jpg

'41 ford deluxe SD g.jpg

'41 ford deluxe SD h.jpg

'41 ford deluxe SD i.jpg

'41 ford deluxe SD j.jpg

'41 ford deluxe SD k.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
Corrected model to Special from Deluxe. (see edit history)
  • Like 1

This car appears to be priced within the ball park.  However it's hard to tell the quality and states of the paint.  Some pictures the paint looks good and other pictures the paint is not so good.  Most of the interior looks nice but again I can't judge carpeting.  Also the front foot wells I think are supposed to have a black rubber mat!  The steering wheel is cracked in multiple places.  I think this car was originally tan and somewhere down the line it was painted blue; but the engine bay is still tan.  This car is begging for wide whites.  On my 47 Super Deluxe the car had stainless steel moldings above the wheel openings and this car needs them as well.  To make this car better than it is now would be a fun project, however this assumes the drive train and brakes are good shape.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, deac said:

This car appears to be priced within the ball park.  However it's hard to tell the quality and states of the paint.  Some pictures the paint looks good and other pictures the paint is not so good.  Most of the interior looks nice but again I can't judge carpeting.  Also the front foot wells I think are supposed to have a black rubber mat!  The steering wheel is cracked in multiple places.  I think this car was originally tan and somewhere down the line it was painted blue; but the engine bay is still tan.  This car is begging for wide whites.  On my 47 Super Deluxe the car had stainless steel moldings above the wheel openings and this car needs them as well.  To make this car better than it is now would be a fun project, however this assumes the drive train and brakes are good shape.

I think this 2-door is not a "Special Deluxe" series but the base "Special" line which excluded fender trim, bumper guards, and exterior window trim pieces. It would not have had white walls or trim rings on the wheels either. 

Picture 1 of 5

Picture 2 of 5

1941 Ford "Super Deluxe"

1941 Ford super deluxe two door sedan - YouTube

• Like 2

i  had a Super Deluxe and it had all the things I mentioned above. So I wasn't about the accessories each model had.  Thanks for clearing it up.

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1941 Ford Special Tudor- $13,800 - Sioux Falls, SD - Not Mine