1991 Chrysler Imperial front bumper fillers

I am looking for help finding or reproducing the left and right bumper fillers under the headlights.  The original part numbers 5263 102/3 for the left and right.  I attached a photo of the car's front bumper area, and the diagram of parts. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.  

IMG_1445 (1).jpg

IMG_3556.jpg

I have a left and a right filler piece you are looking for on my parts car.  I believe the front bumper has to come off to get them off. I'll try to get that done, but I don't know how soon I can get to it. When I get them off, I will let you know and you can have some reproduced. I know they are hard to find.

Greg

• Like 1

Greg:

Thank you, thank you!  Yes, we have been looking for any halfway decent fillers that we could reproduce.  You can reach me via email at restore.virginia@gmail.com or my cell which is 434-228-1171.  Do you deal with Chryslers only?

Rick

Greg:

Thank you and I try to keep a list of different people that have parts for different makes.  I understand about the weather, we have only had one snow this season and I hope that is all we get in this part of Virginia.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2024 at 9:58 AM, vaarchitect53 said:

Greg:

Thank you and I try to keep a list of different people that have parts for different makes.  I understand about the weather, we have only had one snow this season and I hope that is all we get in this part of Virginia.

I worked all afternoon to get these off and still am not done. As difficult as they are to remove, I question if anyone will ever want to replace them. I'll try to finish up tomorrow.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, vaarchitect53 said:

Greg:

Sorry for my late reply.  Thank you and even if they break, if you have the pieces I can use to glue back together to have them replicated.  These are like hens teeth as you know to find.  Thank you again.

Success!!! I got them off today. I will call you tomorrow and get details where to send them.  

Edited by 24Chry48 (see edit history)