USED 1920'S-1940'S ADJUSTABLE LICENSE PLATE FRAME. RIBBED LOOK. FOR ALL SIZE PLATES.

Jolly_John

I have a good used ribbed look, adjustable license plate frame available. The frame pieces slide to adjust to accept all sizes of license plates, INCLUDING the long, skinny ones from the 1920's. This is a vintage frame from back in the day. It would look good on just about any 1920's to late 1940's car or truck.

This frame is chrome-plated, and is in good, used condition. NOTE: Any darker areas in the frame photo are just from the camera lighting. This frame is shinny and bright.

I've sold NOS ribbed frames like these for $85. BUT, you can save $25 on this decent used one. The price is $60, plus the shipping.

NOTE: Some to the photos show a matching ribbed-look bracket for holding the top of the license plate frame. This chrome-plated center bracket isn't needed in some installations. I bought these separately over the years. A center bracket is NOT INCLUDED in the $60 price of this used frame. If you happen to want one, when purchasing this frame, please add $15.

Please check out my other ad here on the forum, if you're looking for a good used, smooth adjustable license plate frame. I have one of those posted for sale. Thanks for looking. John

arf1.jpg.fe8f50015a18f00b30dbb234c961ab38.jpgarf2.jpg.9ddffb9a54f2f8770620a80fb733324e.jpgarf3.jpg.8e5f1d19cb4073ac4968161f3571e177.jpg

Edited by Jolly_John (see edit history)