Government Laws affecting all of us

Good morning, we are under attack by our federal and state governments. Laws to do away with combustion engines, laws to rescind the right for individuals to repair their cars, motorcycles, tractors etc. laws to increase Ethanol in fuel to 15%. Law forcing everyone to buy electric vehicles that are unsafe, impractical and costly to but and difficult to charge as our infrastructure can’t support them.  I implore everyone in AACA to band together, join the Motorcycle Riders Foundation who is the number 1 group standing up for our rights at the federal level in Washington DC. I am MRF’s Alabama State Representative. I also encourage you all to join your State Run Motorcycle organization who fights these insane laws at the state level. The least you need to do is call your elected state and federal senators and representatives and let them know your against these insane laws and will vote for their opponents come election time if they vote to implement these crazy laws. Our AACA board is concerned and joined with SEMA but as individuals you can join MRF without being a motorcyclist and help fund us in Washington to defeat these laws. Numbers of members say a lot when we go to Washington DC or in my case Montgomery AL and speak with our elected officials. Being an AACA member and our local chapter NAR, I plead with you all to join the fight for our right to repair our cars and motorcycles, to stop the increase of Ethanol that will damage everything that runs on gas, the insanity of eliminating combustion engines and so forth. I can be reached at davidhoha@gmail.com. Thanks for listening, hope to hear from a lot of AACA members. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

In Brazil, there is no option, we have been using gasoline with 27% ethanol for a while.