WTB transmission 3 gears manual für 1938 Buick 8 Special 40/41

Claudia

Hello Claudia,

Sorry to hear that scammers have already gotten you. I'm surprised nobody has given you Dave Tacheny's info yet. "He Does Not" do business through the computer but he specializes in pre-war Buicks and especially 1937 and 1938 Buicks. I've known of him to ship parts overseas and he is fair.

Dave Tacheny is in Champlin, MN. He is old school:- no email. The best way to contact him is to call him between 4 and 7 pm Central at 763-427 3460. You can also write him a letter. His address is 11949 Oregon Ave N., Champlin, MN 55316.

Good luck.

Carl

Claudia, I see "amusa" first joined the forum in late September. It's a bad sign if that person is replying to your "parts wanted" post, or is recommending someone else who might have what you need. I would stay away from both of these people. In general, avoid anyone with very few posts and a recent forum joining date, who says they have your wanted parts. They are typically crooks.

Stick with Dave Tachney. He's got lots of '38 parts, and is as honest as the day is long. I've know him for over 40 years. John

• Like 2