Milwaukee Borescope

James Peck

Some years back I lost a pneumatic 1/2 drive impact gun to a desperate person. Reading the ads i realized the battery drive models had gotten higher torques for less money, i got familiar with the Milwaukee brand They seem to be designing and manufacturing them in China, In the Ace hardware the other day I saw some Craftsman tools that seemed identical to Milwaukee except the batteries were not interchangeable,

I looked at a Milwaukee borescope ad today. I do not see why a borescope needs to be battery powered but they have been designing good tools.

Edited by James Peck (see edit history)

2 hours ago, James Peck said:

I looked at a Milwaukee borescope ad today. I do not see why a borescope needs to be battery powered but they have been designing good tools.

I have an off-brand borescope that I have used for the last few years. It has a video screen, camera and light all powered by a small rechargeable battery. I would not know how one would function without a power source. (electric cord, fiber optics??). Battery power provides great portability and   no requirement for an additional light or power source, and can be used anywhere.

There are many inexpensive but highly rated borescopes available, depending on what your applications or needs are. 

• Like 2