To all who attended Hershey - and to those who had this side mirror and bracket - I hope you had fun

30DodgePanel

If you were a vendor and took this drivers side mirror and bracket back to your inventory storage, shame on you.

Send it to me immediately and you shalt be rewarded!

Shameless plug after 8 years of searching ;) 

image.png.341d24d108f2b58b2e270ba999550090.png

In all seriousness, I hope everyone had a great time at Hershey. After reading countless posts it seems some of us need to remember a few things.

For those that were frustrated by certain events this year, just remember how fortunate you are to even attend Hershey each year while you reflect on those of us who are geographically challenged. Some of us out west (never been to Hershey myself) and overseas aren't so fortunate to be so close and/or financially independant to make the trek each year to Mecca.

Yes, find solutions to make things better, but be grateful ;) 

Dave

Edited by 30DodgePanel (see edit history)
  • Like 3

Its a huge event and I am sure a challenge to host each year.  No way you are going tp please everyone. I think it goes pretty smoothly speaking as a buyer not a vendor.  Yea there are things I might like differently but the world doesn't revolve around me. I am grateful to be able to attend and grateful I can walk the 16 miles that we put in in two days.  Next year I might need to start training in July and maybe I will make it through all the fields . Only covered about 3/4 this year.

• Like 1