1941 Cadillac radiator,looks really good,believed to have been reconditioned by a Colorado repair shop

sagefinds

I bought this from an old fellow at a swapmeet just North of Denver who said he was selling some of his old guy friend's stuff. It looked so good I couldn't pass it up. There is a small tag soldered onto the top tank that says ENGLEWOOD AUTO and a number. Looks like a little acidy flux weeped out from behind it. Englewood is a suburb of Denver so that makes sense.I presume that's who reconditioned it. If you look into the thermostat hole there is a bit of loose scale but it looks like stuff that was flushed out up there during flushing. I think it's a good one but not able to test it or check it. The way you see it is just like I bought it. $425 boxing and FedEx to lower 48 included.Please PM me if interested.

IMG_3196.JPG

IMG_3197.JPG

IMG_3198.JPG

IMG_3199.JPG

IMG_3200.JPG

IMG_3201.JPG

IMG_3202.JPG

IMG_3204.JPG

Edited by sagefinds (see edit history)

27 minutes ago, K8096 said:

That’s for a ‘41.   Starting in ‘42 the water outlets on the top tank are different and the thermostat is on the backside of the top tank top, not the front.  

Okay,I was just going by what the guy told me when I bought it. Thanks for your input.

• sagefinds changed the title to 1941 Cadillac radiator,looks really good,believed to have been reconditioned by a Colorado repair shop
  • 1 month later...