1990 Dashboard/instrument cluster

The dashboard on my 1990 Buick Reatta Started to go off intermitenly and then one night a friend borrowed my car then the headlight switch broke. I tried to replace it with a regular switch and everytime after that point the dashboard would not light up and if it did it was random lights. The lights on the bottom still work. My Reatta did not come with the pannel on the center of the dash board I have an after market radio and a regular A/C unit. Can anyone help me? I tried doing the unplug / replug and did not work please help me.

Yea my e-mail address is reggy4@hotmail.com thanx i will look into those parts by the way I know I was looking for a fix if it could be done inexpensively that would be so much better then buying a new dash ($1600)? Oh BTW a windshild anyone know a good place to get mine replaced? Cracked will not pass saftey.

• 2 weeks later...

I got the new dashboard and i installed it and I still have the same problems could it be the little grey box untder the CRT? Please help

It is a 90 but it is under where the CRT would be located. Did the 90 have a CRT? Sorry I don't knoe much about these cars but I do want mine fixed beacuse i like it so much