WTB 1931 CM6 Water pump

I found out today the water pump housing is cracked and I need to source a water pump. I've pretty much exhausted my search ability on the internet to get one. Does anyone have one for sell or know where I can get one? Is there one from another make/year that is interchangeable that would be easier to source?

I've reached out for possible rebuilding; however, the lead time is months at best if I'm lucky.

4 hours ago, EThomas said:

I found out today the water pump housing is cracked and I need to source a water pump. I've pretty much exhausted my search ability on the internet to get one. Does anyone have one for sell or know where I can get one? Is there one from another make/year that is interchangeable that would be easier to source?

I've reached out for possible rebuilding; however, the lead time is months at best if I'm lucky.

Can you post photos and a casting number for the pump? I may have something. In the meantime, try here to see if they have any in their stock....

http://www.water-pump-rebuilders.com/

7 minutes ago, thehandleman said:

I may have a pump and pulley  on a parts cm6 engine, are you going to Hershey? 

send me a PM if Keiser does not have one, On mine if I have it would be used and need a rebuild kit

Rich

I do not have one. I just wanted photos to verify if I had one or not. Does not match mine.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, thehandleman said:

I may have a pump and pulley  on a parts cm6 engine, are you going to Hershey? 

send me a PM if Keiser does not have one, On mine if I have it would be used and need a rebuild kit

Rich

PM sent. Thank you so very much!

36 minutes ago, EThomas said:

Thank you so much for taking the time to look. I really appreciate that.

Well, I actually just ran across this on the running board of my car. Forgot I had it....is it a match?

IMG_6538.JPG

IMG_6537.JPG

IMG_6536.JPG

IMG_6535.JPG

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, thehandleman said:

John

Yours looks very close but is a dodge but may work I think yours is in better shape

Mine moves nicely, but there is the brazing on the end of the shaft....I suppose it could be repaired.