Ram hood ornaments

Tracie

I have a set of next to brand new ram hood ornaments, as my dad being a Dodge/ Chrysler retiree for many years now, I stumbled upon them and have tried to do a bit of research. Does anyone have any advice? 
At this point my son and I unfortunately don’t have any Ram restoration trucks yet! We do have a mint 1974 Imperial we are the 2nd owners to it, and I also have a 1972 Plymouth Duster coupe black with white interior and a 360 in it’s a beautiful car. I bought it for my dad however he can no longer drive so it comes back to me. 
Anyway advice on my Rams ? 
Thank you kindly 

Tracie

22 minutes ago, Tracie said:

I have a set of next to brand new ram hood ornaments, as my dad being a Dodge/ Chrysler retiree for many years now, I stumbled upon them and have tried to do a bit of research. Does anyone have any advice? 
At this point my son and I unfortunately don’t have any Ram restoration trucks yet! We do have a mint 1974 Imperial we are the 2nd owners to it, and I also have a 1972 Plymouth Duster coupe black with white interior and a 360 in it’s a beautiful car. I bought it for my dad however he can no longer drive so it comes back to me. 
Anyway advice on my Rams ? 
Thank you kindly 

Tracie

Can you post a photo or two of the ornaments so we can see if they are something we can identify or would be interested in?

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, StillOutThere said:

The first "Ram" Dodges were 1933. That's when the ornaments appeared. So post up some pics and add the casting numbers found on their underside so we can begin to know where to start with your inquiry!

On the passenger cars....mid-1931 was the introduction to the ram cap. They went from the "shooting star" (as I call it), in early 1931 to the ram. I believe the first truck ram was 1932.

post-37352-143142797085.jpg

post-37352-143142793884.jpg

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)
  • Like 1