2023 Central Spring Nationals Photos

DJTurner

It was fun having everyone visit Auburn with their vehicles over this past weekend.  Here is a link to all the photos I took at the Cruise-in on Friday evening and at the show on Saturday.  There is a download link on each photo.  Feel free to download your vehicle or any photos you want.   I'll try to remember to check on the forums if there's any questions or problems with downloading the photos.  I rarely log in.  I can be found on facebook on the Crossroads of America Region, AACA.  I'm one of the admin on the site.  Photos will be posted there as well.  Sorry if there's a few too many photos of a black 66 Galaxie or a green 36 Buick... I'm a little partial to those two 😉

https://www.dajatuphoto.com/AACA-2023-Central-Spring-Nationals/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

It was a great event. We just got home and unpacked things. Tired but we're ready to go again. Auburn is a great place and I hope there will be many more AACA events there. Congrats to the  Crossroads Region for a big success!

Terry

• Like 2

Great photos David.  The first series of photos are from the Friday Night Cruise-in in downtown Auburn that was open to all.  The parking lot photos following are of the AACA National on Saturday.  The Crossroads Region AACA did a great job hosting this event.  Also enjoyed meeting you there.  I sat beside you at the awards dinner.

Edited by 61polara (see edit history)
  • Like 1

On 7/10/2023 at 6:41 PM, Terry Bond said:

It was a great event. We just got home and unpacked things. Tired but we're ready to go again. Auburn is a great place and I hope there will be many more AACA events there. Congrats to the  Crossroads Region for a big success!

Terry

After the show, I got home, unloaded the trunk of the 66 Ford.  Then proceeded to sit in the massage chair and watch a movie with my daughter at 9.  I missed the whole movie and woke up at 11:45pm.  lol

Glad you have a good time.

On 7/11/2023 at 10:12 AM, 61polara said:

Great photos David.  The first series of photos are from the Friday Night Cruise-in in downtown Auburn that was open to all.  The parking lot photos following are of the AACA National on Saturday.  The Crossroads Region AACA did a great job hosting this event.  Also enjoyed meeting you there.  I sat beside you at the awards dinner.

Thank you.  It was good to meet you as well.  Hopefully I'll get to attend more events someday and or our Region hosts more AACA shows annually. 

• Like 1