For Sale - 1934 1935 Buick series 60 wheels, hub caps, trim rings, steering shaft, parking brake handle, misc

Mart S

Because I have had no luck finding any '32 Buick Series 50 hubcaps, I was wondering if your '34-'35 hubcaps will fit my 18'' wire wheels. The dimensions for my hubcaps are 6 ½ ‘’ inside 7 5/8’’ outside.  

Thanks

Don

Hi Don,

The inside dimension of the hub cap looks more like 6 5/8" than 6 1/2".  I took some photos showing the hub cap with a tape measure.  Perhaps someone can comment whether or not these might fit a 1932 50 series. 

IMG_3351.jpeg

IMG_3350.jpeg

IMG_3354.jpeg

More photos - steering column, headlights (both with cracks), horn motor cover,  rear bumper stone guards.  These are similar but not the same as on my 60 series - particularly the mounting extensions.  I don't know what car they might fit.

IMG_3362.jpeg

IMG_3363.jpeg

IMG_3368.jpeg

IMG_3367.jpeg

IMG_3365.jpeg

• Like 1

More photos of wing nut, bumper escutcheons and bumper end caps.   The trunk rack wing nuts are original (I think).  Both have broken ends.  See photos.

The bumper escutcheons and end caps are old reproductions - brass I think.   

Regarding the door handle, I have to dig it out and take a couple more photos.

Regarding prices - I don't have any. Given the condition and quality, I'm not looking for much.   Make me an offer.

IMG_3395.jpeg

IMG_3394.jpeg

IMG_3397.jpeg

IMG_3396.jpeg

• Mart S changed the title to For Sale - 1934 1935 Buick series 60 wheels, hub caps, trim rings, steering shaft, parking brake handle, misc