For Sale: 1929 Essex Challenger Six 4dr Standard Sedan - $16,200 - Lee's Summit, MO - Not Mine

For Sale: 1929 Essex Challenger Six 4dr Standard Sedan - $16,200 - Lee's Summit, MO
Essex Challenger Coach Super Six (not Model A Ford) - cars & trucks... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

The "ESSEX" manufacturer was the number 3 auto manufacturer beneath Ford's Model A and Chevy Coupe in 1929. It was a division of Hudson. Hudson dropped the Essex name after a few years and re-badged it.
This beauty was fully restored approximately 25 years ago. It still is mostly original, with the 55hp L-head inline Super Six engine, and three speed manual transmission.  It has front and rear semi-elliptical leaf-spring suspension, semi-floating rear axle, and four-wheel Bendix mechanical drum brakes. (Wheelbase is 110.5 in.)
It was running and driving just a few years ago but has done some sitting. I just went through the carburetor and installed an electric fuel pump inside the original fuel filter housing (to hide it). Many Essex owners do this for smoother operation.
I haven't been able to tune in the carb and fuel pump yet, but the engine turns over, just hasn't fired up yet.
I'm having to sell because of health. I have a clear title, in my name, with no liens.
Copy and paste in your email:  8910fdbd3ed239c29414aa6ef6357e03@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1929 Essex Challenger Six 4dr Standard Sedan.

'29 Essex Challenger MO a.jpg

'29 Essex Challenger MO b.jpg

'29 Essex Challenger MO c.jpg

'29 Essex Challenger MO d.jpg

'29 Essex Challenger MO e.jpg

'29 Essex Challenger MO f.jpg

'29 Essex Challenger MO g.jpg

'29 Essex Challenger MO h.jpg

'29 Essex Challenger MO i.jpg

'29 Essex Challenger MO j.jpg

'29 Essex Challenger MO k.jpg

'29 Essex Challenger MO l.jpg