I want a rear view TV system for my enclosed trailer

I tow a 20 ft enclosed aluminum trailer with my 2022 Ford Expedition Max (long body version).  Even with extra mirrors, it's hard to see what is behind the trailer.  Backing up is also difficult when I'm alone.  So, I'd like to mount a TV camera at the rear of the trailer above the door/ramp and have a screen in the cab of the truck.  I have read that wireless cams using Bluetooth may not have enough signal strength to produce a good picture.  I haven't seen a camera advertised that works with a cable, especially one with a connector at mid-cable so it can be disconnected when I unhitch the trailer.  

Any suggestions of brands and models?

• Like 1

It's unlikely that Ford developed the system themselves, so the mystery is which company did make it.  I wouldn't expect Ford to provide any support for an installation in my Expedition but maybe the supplier would.

I found this wireless system today:  https://www.tadibrothers.com/products/7-monitor-with-wireless-mounted-rv-backup-camera

I worry a bit about having the transmitted signal get out of the windowless aluminum trailer, but the floor is plywood, so maybe it would work OK.  Upgrading to a higher powered system would probably help.  They have the standard 75 ft range version plus a 95 ft and 125 ft version.

The wireless system I tried did not work due to signal strength and the shielding created by the aluminum trailer.  However the system I bought came with the adapters to make it a wired system as well and I ended up running two pieces of coax (I had two cameras one in the back and one inside which I could switch to) to the front of the trailer, a connection at the hitch, then on up into the cab to the screen. Once all that was in place it worked perfect.  My 2019 Ram had a factory camera option which I got from the dealer.  Had to run a new harness up through the trailer to the bumper where there was already a plug to connect to.  This system I do not like as well though it is neater in the cab as there isn't a second screen to mount.