maxwell pickup

This needs to be posted on the subsection for Maxwell way down in the alphabetical orphan's list near the bottom of the "subsections lists"? 

Down there is a fellow goes by "hddennis" that I have known for quite a number of years through this and other antique automobile related forums! He might see your question here, I know he looks in here sometimes. But he is more likely to see your question in the Maxwell forum . He has done a lot of research on this very subject, and restored a 1917 (I believe) Maxwell as a World War One vehicle.

He is a very good antique automobile hobbyists, and very knowledgeable about Maxwells of the late 1910s.

You being a newcomer here, cannot yet send PMs (Personal Messages) through the systems (offhand I do not know how long one needs to be here, but it usually takes awhile?). However adding an additional posting of your question down there might get you to an answer more quickly? If not by hddennis, then maybe someone else also has your answer?

Link;

https://forums.aaca.org/forum/25-maxwell/

I didn't notice any recent posts from him there. However, there was an older thread posted by him for some 1925 parts for sale. If you post a reply and "quote" his original posting under that posting of his, it should alert him to it and you could add your question there?