Dodge rim

dodge28

You should post down in the Dodge Brothers section also. Better chance of the eyes on the question are other Dodge owners. (plus there are a lot of guys from Australia and NZ that post there)

:) lol I look at your others post and noticed how you spelled tyre! 

Edited by Mark Gregush (see edit history)

Good Morning Mark. I was born bred and buttered in a British Colony ( oil rich ) country and migrated to Canada in early 1970. Been a mechanic all my life. British trained. City and Guilds, When I came to  Canada I had to go to Centenial Tech to familiarize with the American System. and jargon. I do get mixed up sometimes. Our education system was controlled by London University and Cambridge University London. My apology.  ( spanner , split pin, gudgeun pin, bonnet, gear box, petrol )

On 4/21/2023 at 5:16 PM, dodge28 said:

I like to speak to someone who has used the re production rim made by Pakeman from Australia. Does it fit nicely ? The company has a new owner,

Please PM me

Thank you.

Like Mark, I'd recommend you post this question for other Dodge owners who may know the answer in the Dodge Brothers section.

A lot of the guys who visit the Dodge section don't use other sections on this forum so you'll have a more precise audience for your DB related questions.

Regards
Dave

Edited by 30DodgePanel (see edit history)