For Sale: 1969 Oldsmobile 98 LS, 72K miles - $7,500 - Detroit, MI - Not Mine

For Sale: 1969 Oldsmobile 98 LS, 72K miles - $7,500 - Detroit, MI

1969 Oldsmobile 98 LS - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

Garaged and cared for , has new holly carb. Needs gas tank and tune up. Has half dollar size rust spot on rear bumper. Has 455 engine, 72k miles.
Copy and paste in your email: 1f5d3f9f93df3d70b0b542df8d366956@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1969 Oldsmobile 98 LS.

'69 Oldsmobile 98 MI a.jpg

'69 Oldsmobile 98 MI b.jpg

'69 Oldsmobile 98 MI c.jpg

'69 Oldsmobile 98 MI d.jpg

'69 Oldsmobile 98 MI e.jpg

'69 Oldsmobile 98 MI f.jpg

• Like 2

These rear bumpers are notorious for rotting thru so a picture would be nice. Also don't see how a Holley carb is an improvement over the original QuadraJet.

Other than that looks like a lot of car for the money. The Luxury Sedan was Oldsmobile's top offering in 69 and most are beat to pieces or have lost their 455 to somebody's 350 Cutlass.

• Like 1

I had a neighbor who owned a duplicate to this Olds in California in the mid 70's. His home was on the lot to the south of ours and his church was on the lot to north. Every Sunday when the church bell would ring, Old Mac would drive his Olds from his house to the church and, after the service, drive it back home. We never saw it leave the property during the week as long as we lived there.