For Sale: 1966 Dodge Dart GT Convertible 318 V8 - $14,000 - Roseville, CA - Not Mine

For Sale: 1966 Dodge Dart GT Convertible 318 V8 - $14,000 - Roseville, CA

1966 Dodge Dart GT Convertible 318 - cars & trucks - by owner -... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

1966 Dodge GT Convertible. The car is a rare GT convertible version of the 1966 model. Serial Number LP27D62688721 manufactured by the Hamtramck Assembly Plant in Michigan. The car has a 318 cid V-8 engine with 2 bbl carburetor ( original engine would have been a 273 V-8 ) and automatic transmission, exterior is light blue with a light blue interior.
Car drives well with no known issues. The automatic top functions well but is not currently laying completely flat when down. The previous owner installed a retro looking stereo unit that has USB capability and a kicker/subwoofer.
Since my ownership (purchased in July of 2021) I have done the following to the car and can show receipts:
- Replaced steering box with aftermarket high quality Borgeson box to improve steering, especially at higher speeds ($1,950)
- Replaced oil pressure switch
- Valve cover gaskets replaced
- Lube, oil filter service

Copy and paste in your email: b4adba099e0c36839f6bdc486e4d6189@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1966 Dodge Dart GT Convertible.

'66 Dodge Dart GT Conv CA a.jpg

'66 Dodge Dart GT Conv CA b.jpg

'66 Dodge Dart GT Conv CA c.jpg

'66 Dodge Dart GT Conv CA d.jpg

'66 Dodge Dart GT Conv CA e.jpg

'66 Dodge Dart GT Conv CA f.jpg

'66 Dodge Dart GT Conv CA g.jpg

'66 Dodge Dart GT Conv CA h.jpg

'66 Dodge Dart GT Conv CA i.jpg

• Like 3

Nice car. I like the colors.

Upgrade steering box for improved high speed steering? I think the $2K could've been better spent, but hey, it's the seller's dime.

Top is likely just old and stiff.

Looks like a fun driver.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

I currently own this car. I moved about a year ago in April to the Redding, Ca. area. There is a week long classic car celebration called "Kool April Nights!" I already owned a 1983 Camaro Berlinetta, a 1992 Camaro RS convertible and a 1989 Corvette convertible. So, my son and I went to some of the car shows in 2023. At one of them I asked a local car club guy, "What year car do you need to own to join one of the clubs up here?" The answer was, "We really prefer cars 1972 and older..." I looked over at my son, he smiled and said, "Well, I guess we're going to be looking for another car..." We found this one and purchased it. It's a great car and we're having a lot of fun with it!

Edited by 1966 Dart Convertible (see edit history)
  • Like 3