1989 16 Valve TC for sale

1989 Chrysler TC #2018-DFW

by Maserati 16V 5 Speed Manual 16v Turbocharged I4 5 Speed Manual

1989 Chrysler TC by Maserati 16V 5 Speed Manual
2018.jpg

This TC use to be mine 23 years ago. Since I owned it, it has only been driven 19,996 miles according to the odometer that I know works. AC belt is missing for some reason, otherwise to looks the same as when I sold it.

• 2 weeks later...

I placed this add here in case anyone was interested in buying a 16v TC.  I sold the car because we had no room for it when we moved, It was a fine running car and I had basically re-sealed the engine due to an oil leak and done a few ‘upgrades’. The 2 owners after me were TC America members and by the look of the mileage on the odometer, I think it still belongs to the 2nd owner as the Compressor belt was missing when I last saw the car and it still is, plus the odometer reading has hardly changed either.`

• 2 months later...

I am the current owner of the car (for the past 5 years +\~ and can attest to Hemi’s comments that the car is in excellent condition.  I drive it very rarely and the car is kept covered and inside a garage with many other collectible cars.  Up until I sent it to the consignment company I drove it at least monthly and kept it current on maintenance.  I’ve recently retired and am in the process of downsizing.  It’s a great car that I’d like to see go to a fellow enthusiast.