Early 6 cyl. Delco Distributor Cap Reproduction Terry Wiegand

This guy wants a perfect cap and is getting difficult to watch him aggravate the poster of the thread. Do we hide some of his posts? See where it goes? Karl

Mr. Fordy,

You are going to have to explain to me and others who frequent these forums just how I was derogatory and negative.  I have only been playing with old Buicks for over 60 years.  Everything that I said was true.  Everything stated was necessary to get the point(s) across.  Everything that was said was helpful to those who are less knowledgeable.  Some folks will say that stating cold hard facts is not kind.  I disagree.  I don't want anyone talking down to me or lying to me.  Facts are facts.  Some folks do not like this stance and it is very obvious that you are one of those folks.  There was no name calling towards anyone, there was no vulgar language directed toward anyone, and the statements about the product are absolutely true.  It is very obvious that you do not understand how some of these people that mess with old cars are.  There are some who get their jollies by picking the flyshit out of the pepper when it comes to the details of an automobile restoration.  The point that I will continue to make is this - the distributor caps that these guys are producing are absolutely great.  They could be downright perfect if they would only make them 100% as the originals were. 99% doesn't cut it in my book.  If they expect $500.00 for one of these caps it had better be downright 101% perfect.  If you cannot understand that concept then it is very obvious that you are the one who owes me the apology.  If I had one of these absolutely perfect caps on my engine and someone asked me if it was an original new old stock cap - I'd look them in the eye and say, "You Figure It Out".  I do not want the guy who runs these forums on my case, so let's leave it alone from this point forward.  If anyone has anything to say to me, here is my email address.  renobuickman@gmail.com

Terry Wiegand

South Hutchinson, Kansas

AACA 50-Year Life Member #947918

• 1 month later...