Running 1950 Buick Roadmaster - $8,000

Doesn't look too bad considering....

https://tucson.craigslist.org/cto/d/tucson-running-1950-buick-roadmaster/7592130582.html

Hi I’m selling my 1950 Buick u it’s the first year of the automatic transmission has a straight 8 fireball engine and is still 6v this car has no rust floor pans have already been replaced body is super straight I have all the trim for it, it’s all off right now to get ready for paint. Car runs and drives. door panels head liner and seats have all been reupholstered looks real nice. All glass is good accept for the windsheald needs to be replaced. I don’t have door panels on the car yet and the seats arnt bolted down yet but there in it the car has a Brand-new 6V battery, new spark plugs,Spark plug wires, ignition coil, smaller air filter I have big stock old one also, new water pump, new thermostat, new gas pedal, new cherry bomb muffler. I pretty much have every single part for this car including all the chrome I’m asking $10,500obo
I have a clean Colorado title also (520) 342-7391

100r0r_iS1vn2mVqAw_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg00y0y_bheksAO1Wtc_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg00r0r_eCiFJ03OWHx_0dq0t2_600x450.jpg00K0K_c4dAF1w3aZ_0fu0bC_600x450.jpg

I never cease to be amazed at how poorly people write. The spelling, punctuation and grammar are sometimes awful. Sometimes, I think they never went to school. 

"arnt?" 

The omission of commas is mystifying in so many of these ads.