Oldsmobile Jetfire Turbo FS for sale

A Nice Guy

Do you have a price in mind? There are a few good parts there but the most important parts of the turbos are broken. People brake those center housings trying to take them apart. I broke them on the first one I took apart as well. The two carburetors and a few other parts would for sure be good to save. I would be interested in some of the stuff for the right price but not worth shipping as an entire lot. 

I do not have a price in mind. I don't know these cars (I got the parts with an Olds 215 that was destined for a Triumph TR8) and don't really know the value. Make an offer. I'll pack up what you want and get a shipping cost to you. <mengard123@gmail.com>

1 hour ago, A Nice Guy said:

I do not have a price in mind. I don't know these cars (I got the parts with an Olds 215 that was destined for a Triumph TR8) and don't really know the value. Make an offer. I'll pack up what you want and get a shipping cost to you. <mengard123@gmail.com>

Later tonight I will circle the parts in the pictures I would be interested in. Some of it would just be heavy for shipping and not be any good to me. I have enough of them that I should not be considering them, lol. Some of this stuff is vanishing and I like to keep collecting them so future people have a place to go to get parts.

The problem is shipping prices for the heavy parts. If we were close I would just come buy it all. Sadly, I am 12 hours away and the shipping would be killer on the manifolds and pipes. The below parts I for sure would be interested in. These parts would be worth more to someone that actually needed them but I am just trying to preserve them till they are needed. I could do $150 and shipping for this stuff. I would be interested in more but it is the shipping that would get me. I could likely help sell the exhaust manifolds, pipes and other intake for you for more than I could pay for them. I could only do $75 and shipping for that stuff.

The problem with the Jetfire model is that there are starting to be more turbo system parts left than there are cars that can use them. Sadly, there are times it take 2 or 3 systems to make one good setup. 

If this is to low I totally understand. There is a guy in NJ that may be willing to pay more then me if you want me to pass your information to him. 

image.png.dde53f539d0ec50e3eb3f1d1faee98fb.png

image.png.2003f88dcaba54a31cba85252d521192.png

20220426_144059_resized.jpg

I separated out the parts you wanted, boxed and weighed. I need your address to figure out the shipping. I did the same with the other parts and a third box for the exhaust parts. I'll let you know what the shipping is. I'd be happy to communicate with 'the guy in NJ' please pass my contact info to him.

Mike Engard, in Perkasie PA 215-715-3916 <mengard123@gmail.com>