For Sale: 1930 Chevrolet Universal Series AD Roadster - $18,000 - Susanville, CA - Not Mine

For Sale: 1930 Chevrolet Universal Series AD Roadster - $18,000 - Susanville, CA

1930 Chevy Roadster - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

1930 Chevy Roadster with rumble seat is in all original condition and runs and drives very good. Tires and brakes are in very good condition. Under side of the car is very clean with no rust and has been restored at some point.
Interior is in nice condition and has been restored, and convertible top is in very good condition as well.
Original six-cylinder overhead valve motor runs very good and doesn't smoke and starts very easy with electric starter.
New six-volt battery installed. Also has turn signals installed see yellow lights on front end picture.
Body has absolutely no rust and is in very good original condition, body wood and floorboards are in excellent condition as well. The car does need some minor paint repair on right side door and front left fender.
The Chevy Roadsters are not easy to come by, much rarer than a Model A Ford.
Located in Eagle Lake 42 miles northeast of Susanville Ca. $18,000 or best offer cash no trades.
Copy and paste in your email: 065e2ac833823500993c151b64396250@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1930 Chevrolet Universal Series AD Roadster.

'30 Chevy Roadster CA a.jpg

'30 Chevy Roadster CA b.jpg

'30 Chevy Roadster CA c.jpg

'30 Chevy Roadster CA d.jpg

'30 Chevy Roadster CA e.jpg

'30 Chevy Roadster CA f.jpg

'30 Chevy Roadster CA g.jpg

'30 Chevy Roadster CA h.jpg

• Like 1

Looks nice, I like the colors. I've had a soft spot for these style Chevy's for some time. Looks like it might be a good driver... Under the hood looks fairly clean and I see an oil filter adapter. From the sounds of the ad and what I see I'll bet this was set up for touring. Winding through rural CA roads in a '30 Chevy sounds fun to me!  

• Like 3