For Sale:1952 Chevrolet Styleline Special Sport Coupe, 74K miles - $8,500 - Pierce, CO - Not Mine

For Sale:1952 Chevrolet Styleline Special Sport Coupe, 74K miles - $8,500 - Pierce, CO

1952 Chevrolet Coupe - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

For sale is a 1952 Chevrolet Coupe. This is original as one can get. Has original straight 6 215 ci 6-volt motor. Has a three in the tree transmission that shifts easily. Has bias ply tires on that still air but do show signs of dry rot from age. The paint looks clean, it does look as if it has been repainted, but it is still the original color, lacquer style and an older job. The car was parked indoors when I found it, so the car in very clean and rust free. Even the frame and underside are just surface rust. The car hadn’t run in several years, so I put a new 6-volt battery, new oil and checked over the whole motor. I was able to get it running and driving under its own power. The tank is full of old gas, so I bypassed the old tank and used a small gas can supply the fuel pump and carb. I have drove the car up and down the road, brakes stop the car and didn’t overheat. A beautiful car to leave as is and enjoy yesteryear or a very solid car to update and make it your own. I don’t need help selling, no codes or cash app transfers. Cash is king. I’m real, the car is real, let’s get together to put this in your shop!
Contact: (970) three-8-1-nine-1-2-four No call/texts after 9pm or before 7am please.
Copy and paste in your email: e4e72c6482b237d190a97b560bba4d8f@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1952 Chevrolet Styleline Special Sport Coupe.

Note: Needs black-wall tires!

'52 Chevrolet Coupe CO a.jpg

'52 Chevrolet Coupe CO b.jpg

'52 Chevrolet Coupe CO c.jpg

'52 Chevrolet Coupe CO d.jpg

'52 Chevrolet Coupe CO e.jpg

'52 Chevrolet Coupe CO f.jpg

'52 Chevrolet Coupe CO h.jpg

'52 Chevrolet Coupe CO g.jpg

'52 Chevrolet Coupe CO i.jpg

'52 Chevrolet Coupe CO j.jpg

'52 Chevrolet Coupe CO k.jpg

'52 Chevrolet Coupe CO l.jpg

'52 Chevrolet Coupe CO m.jpg

• Like 3

One small step above a business coupe. It's pristine twin sister was listed and reportedly sold by Streetside Classics for $19,995. Date unknown. Listing below.

https://www.streetsideclassics.com/vehicles/2039-nsh/1952-chevrolet-styleline-special-sport-coupe

Edited by Twisted Shifter (see edit history)