For Sale: 1961 Plymouth Valiant 4dr Sedan - Project - $3,800 - Hagerstown, MD - Not Mine

For Sale: 1961 Plymouth Valiant 4dr Sedan - Project - $3,800 - Hagerstown, MD

1961 Plymouth Valiant - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

1961 Plymouth Valiant Sedan, Project - $225 Slant 6 with Push-Button select 727 Torqueflite automatic transmission. Runs, drives and is in good mechanical condition! The Car was garaged for 25 years prior to my purchasing it. Nearly "rust free" California car! Needs some minor tuning and will require cosmetics to be 100% correct.
Engine runs well, and the automatic transmission was professionally rebuilt last year! The Master cylinder, Brakes, bearings and seals were replaced with new parts last year. My mechanic located four (4) good factory brake drums. Oil and fluids have been changed recently and the cooling system has been flushed.
The Battery is in serviceable range, having been replaced 2 years ago. Factory fuel tank should be replaced, but I had the fuel pump replaced and a fuel cell installed in the trunk during the restoration process. I used this Valiant as my daily driver for a number of years without incident!
This is an excellent candidate for restoration or modifications and can be driven while undergoing further upgrades! Runs and Drives.
Copy and paste in your email: f949cde0738f39bbaf8e46df7f72225c@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1961 Plymouth Valiant 4dr Sedan - Project.

'61 Plymouth Valiant MD a.jpg

'61 Plymouth Valiant MD b.jpg

'61 Plymouth Valiant MD c.jpg

'61 Plymouth Valiant MD d.jpg

'61 Plymouth Valiant MD e.jpg

'61 Plymouth Valiant MD f.jpg

'61 Plymouth Valiant MD g.jpg

'61 Plymouth Valiant MD h.jpg