1969 Riviera parts for sale

NC1968Riviera

I recently visited Ron Hing in Portland, Oregon and got to pick through his collection of 1969 Riviera parts.
Ron recently had open-heart surgery and is now getting around in a wheelchair. His spirits are high, and he is getting around as best as he can.
Be aware that his mobility is poor and has trouble accessing his parts collection.

I picked up a few items from him that I am offering to the group.

Send me a private message if you have questions about these parts.
  • Two 1969 Riviera gas doors (with the "R" logo). $40 each
    Both are driver (used) quality with small dents, pitting on the exterior surfaces and scratches in the chrome. Both are also dirty.
    One is missing all attachment bushings, springs and nuts/bolts.
    One has ONE set of bushing, spring and a nut and bolt..
  • Four 1969-70 ONLY rubber gas pedals with stainless steel trim. $40 each
    All four gas pedals have uncracked ball stud sockets.
    All are in used condition and need cleaning up but are fully correct for 69-70 Rivs.
    These will NOT work on 66-68 Rivs due to the ball stud sockets being wider apart on the 69-70 pedals.
  • One 1969-70 ONLY REFURBISHED rubber gas pedal with stainless steel trim. $50
    This pedal has cracked ball stud sockets but the rubber pedal has been completely cleaned and the reverse side spray-painted satin black (there is minor wear on the friction plate). The stainless steel trim has been completely cleaned.
    This pedal can be re-attached to the floor ball studs by applying a liberal amount of rubber adhesive to the sockets before pressing them onto the ball studs. Let the adhesive dry for 24 hours and I believe this pedal will stay in place.
  • One 1968-1969 ONLY headlight switch with the rubber vacuum hose block and two vacuum hose "L" connectors attached. There is a tag attached that states "Switch does not work". $30
    Finding 1968-1969 ONLY headlight switch with the rubber vacuum hose block still attached is almost impossible these days. Most GM light switches for sale are not for vacuum headlight systems.
    If you need the vacuum tube block or the "L" connectors, this switch is for you!
  • One USED 1968-1970 passenger side 430/455 engine mount (GM part number 1236965). $125
    Some minimal cracking in the mount rubber.
    This engine mount is also compatible on other Buicks. Check GMPartswiki.com (http://www.gmpartswiki.com/getpage?pageid=231151) to see full application list)
    If needed, Steel Rubber in Denver, North Carolina will re-vulcanize the rubber in motor mounts for a fee. (https://www.steelerubber.com/motor-mount-service-70-1726-11) Call them for pricing on one mount.

Send me a private message if you are interested in any of these parts.
Edited by NC1968Riviera (see edit history)