1963-1965 Seat Trim Pieces and Brackets For Sale

Riviera63

I recently bought 2-1963 Riviera along with a pile of parts. Amongst those parts were several seat trim pieces and trim brackets. As we all know these are rare and hard to find. 

SOLD-The first piece pictured is the outer trim piece that mounts on the left side of the driver's seat and moves up and down with the seat. This piece will fit the 1963 seat. The 1964 & 1965 use a different piece with different mounting brackets. You could use this on the 1964-1965 if you drill new mounting holes in the piece or swap out the mounting brackets with 1963 mounting brackets. This piece is very nice. Its only flaw was a crack on the front side. I have repaired it using a method I used when repairing the brackets I used on my car. It is a strong repair. This piece also has the 4 original push pins used to mount it. 

The second piece pictured is the same piece as the first. This one is not quite as nice but, is very usable. There is a small piece broken off of the back edge. This curves around the back side of the seat and would not be noticeable. The jagged edge could be smoothed out.

SOLD-The 3rd piece pictured is the piece that would mount on the right rear foot of the passenger seat track. This is correct for 1963, 1964 and 1965. It has the original mounting push pin.

SOLD-Next are the front and rear brackets used to mount the outer left trim piece on the left side of the driver's seat for the 1963. These mount between the seat bottom and the seat track. The 1964-1965 brackets are different. You could use these on a 1964-1965 if you were mounting a 1963 outer bracket.

The last piece is another rear bracket for the 1963.

For any of you that would want these or would buy any of these trim pieces in the future I would suggest reinforcing them in some way as they are very fragile and prone to break. What I did on one of my pieces is glue aluminum roof flashing to the back side. It is flexible, easy to cut and shape the way you need it. I also covered mine with vinyl which gave it additional strength. See last 2 pictures.

If you are interested in any of these pieces please PM me. Thanks.

Bill

IMG_8859.JPG

IMG_8860.JPG

IMG_8861.JPG

IMG_8862.JPG

IMG_8863.JPG

IMG_8866.JPG

IMG_8864.JPG

IMG_8865.JPG

IMG_6525.JPG

IMG_6526.JPG

Edited by Riviera63 (see edit history)