SOLD_____FS 1946 Packard Clipper Deluxe-----SOLD!!!!

dallas2

1946 Packard Clipper Deluxe 4dr touring sedan for sale. California car with low miles  (57673)  and in good condition. Health reasons and age require sale.

I am the 3rd owner and have owned and maintained it since 2003. It has a 282 straight 8 engine with 3 speed manual trans (no overdrive or electromatic

clutch). There is new upholstery, some paint and chrome plating along with normal maintenance. Lots of Packard documentation/literature and spare parts included in sale.  Please contact me for additional info and detailed photos.  $21450 or offer!  Car is located in Northern Illinois. Thanks

20200106_084106.jpg

20180908_114942.jpg

20220117_082756.jpg

20220117_082703.jpg

Edited by dallas2
SOLD (see edit history)
  • Like 4

These are recent photos.  No major issues. The gas gauge registers 1/2 when full.  The clock has the fuse removed.  There is an aftermarket

seperate water temp gauge. One side turn signal does not automatically cancel. I consider these minor issues.  Car is in storage so I'll try  to get engine photos. As far as I know the engine has never been apart.  Thanks for your

interest

• dallas2 changed the title to FS 1946 Packard Clipper Deluxe-----SOLD!!!!
  • dallas2 changed the title to SOLD_____FS 1946 Packard Clipper Deluxe-----SOLD!!!!