For Sale: 1967 Lincoln Continental Convertible - $49,500 - Colorado Springs, CO - Not Mine

58L-Y8

For Sale: 1967 Lincoln Continental Convertible - $49,500 - Colorado Springs, CO

Gorgeous '67 Lincoln Continental Convertible - cars & trucks - by... (craigslist.org)
Seller's Description:

Stunning '67 Lincoln Continental Convertible in great shape, ready for final restoration touches. This is the classic '67 design with suicide doors and Oxblood leather interior. Interior is almost flawless, convertible top works, car is very complete with almost all trim intact, body is straight with no apparent repairs, parts look original, rebuilt fuel pump, brakes work great, new tires, paint  in good shape and looks original, almost completely rust-free, car has been garaged most of its life. Mileage in not guaranteed but it is the opinion of two mechanics and the detailer that the odometer has never rolled over. This is a VERY nice car that just needs just basic mechanical restoration: some rubber parts need to be replaced, engine needs to be resealed (minor leaks expected for a car of this age), needs to be updated, some minor electrical issues, etc. Car starts and runs, the steering is a bit loose, but again, this car is in overall excellent shape, just needs a bit more spit and polish to take it to show car level. Just check the pics and see for yourself! More videos available on request. Car belonged to my father-in-law who kept it garaged for most of its life. odometer: 26394

Watch a full video of the car here:

Copy and paste in your email: 8d3f8fd3133c3609af7a82d67311498c@sale.craigslist.org
I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this For Sale: 1967 Lincoln Continental Convertible - $49,500 - Colorado Springs, CO
The Standard Catalog of American Cars, 1946-1975, Edited by John Gunnell states 2,276 1967 Lincoln Continental Convertible built.

'67 Lincoln Continental Conv CO a.jpg

'67 Lincoln Continental Conv CO b.jpg

'67 Lincoln Continental Conv CO c.jpg

'67 Lincoln Continental Conv CO d.jpg

'67 Lincoln Continental Conv CO e.jpg

'67 Lincoln Continental Conv CO f.jpg

'67 Lincoln Continental Conv CO g.jpg

'67 Lincoln Continental Conv CO h.jpg

'67 Lincoln Continental Conv CO i.jpg

'67 Lincoln Continental Conv CO j.jpg

'67 Lincoln Continental Conv CO k.jpg

'67 Lincoln Continental Conv CO l.jpg