Need to Contact Vendor in Spaces GBJ26-27 at Hershey Meet(Correction)

Chuck Kuntz

Chuck,

If you have spaces of your own they may be more forthcoming with Info,try googling Junk Unlimited in cedar rapids,IA also ask them to send a note with your contact info, and maybe he is listed on aaca forum? try a search that way, finally go to hershey and find him at the spot. cheers good luck, my wife looked through that program at all the spaces for a hour I could not do it as all venders are in Alpha order spaces are not.

I have my own spaces in my name at GBK 26-27. I was mistaken as the spaces behind mine are GBJ 26-27 not GBL as I had stated earlier.  My motorhome is 2 feet too long to fit in my spaces and that fellow and I  had an agreement that he could use part one of my spaces to compensate him for letting my take 2 feet of his one space. I am not sure that he still has those two spaces and need to contact him so I don't have to turn around and drive back home if that arrangement is no longer available. Could you find the same info for GBJ 26-27?  I know that's asking a lot.  It may depend on just who answers the phone at the region headquarters. Thanks  and what are your space numbers.

Chuck

• Chuck Kuntz changed the title to Need to Contact Vendor in Spaces GBJ26-27 at Hershey Meet(Correction)