FS Buick Books, Flyers, Showroom Posters, Records, Filmstrips & much more - for 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1958 and 1959

HOMETOWN BUICK

Hi Buick fans & owners,

I am the owner of the webiste www.hometownbuick.com and also have a 1954 Buick Special Riviera. I'm currently considering two things: Buying another 1950s Buick and/or increasing my work for my second website www.classyco.com

Therefore I have to sell the main part of my 1950s Buick collection. It took over 15 years to get all items together. Some items are ultra rare and you might have to wait years to find them. I’ve started to make photos of all items. Here is the link:

https://www.amazon.de/photos/share/r3NiqLGG4EcJIIbEvpp5ycreJkw7XjVwF0xkNE4zotD?sort=sortOldestToNewest

There are over 6,000 images, so I recommend to make the thumbnails smaller with the button at the top right. I have over 1,000 items more which I haven’t photographed yet. If you see anything you’re interested in, please send me an email to info(at)hometownbuick.com and make me an offer (with a screenshot of the item).

I’ll put all items in the shop section of my website in a few weeks: https://www.hometownbuick.com/shop/

Best regards,

Jan

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, HOMETOWN BUICK said:

@MrEarl I bet this would look great at Buick Gardens 😄 

20220731_160359.jpg

20220731_160402.jpg

20220731_160407.jpg

20220731_160411.jpg

Indeed my friend,  it would look good in the 50's area of the Buick Sales and Service Garage, perhaps just above this one. 

2.jpg.f6478d80857ccf7f5a8a42fa4a7fde31.jpg

Jan, I must say I am finding it hard to believe you are actually dispersing of your wonderful collection of so many years, truly second to none. I really never knew how much besides the 1954 items you had amassed. I spent some time perusing the pictures of all of your '54 items and see quite a few I have not been able to score over the years. Considering you own a '54 I suspect you may be hesitant to part with any of them but would appreciate a heads up if you decide too. PM me what you are looking to get for that Better Buys banner.   

5 hours ago, HOMETOWN BUICK said:

Wow, thats a nice banner! 🙂 I will list many items for 1954 in next days/weeks!

Yea, I must have caught you sleepin when I scored it and a couple more rare pieces as well as an early cash register on eBay.

Man I just perused all the items you are already offering and am simply in awe at some of the ultra rare pieces there. While some may consider some of the prices high, I for one know and understand how diligent you had to be over the years in order to land them and personally know how much you had to pay for many of them as I was bidding against you in the early days, LOL. If the Buick Heritage Alliance was wise they would take full advantage of this dispersal and make an offer for the whole lot as I do not see many of your items on their site. I know they have some deep pockets, as I also lost many bids to them in my early eBay bid war days. Good luck with your sales and would appreciate a heads up before you put the '54 stuff up.